- We do not control the admissions committees, but we do guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. If you sign up for the All-in-One Premium Package, in case of an unsuccessful application, we will continue to support you with reapplications until you receive and accept an offer of admission.
- Building a good profile takes time. Thus, you should start preparing yourself 6-12 months before the application, the sooner you start, the better.
- You will be supported by at least 1 partner and 1 experienced consultant.
- For MBAs, from 2016 to 2021, 100% of our clients have either been admitted to a Top-U or are still in the process of preparing for applying. Most of our clients have been admitted to schools with class average GMATs well above their own score.
- If you sign up for the All-in-One Premium Package, we will provide unlimited support with your profile building and application until you are accepted by a Top-U. Link to service
- A 3 to 4-month installment option is available on request.
- No, we will help you to choose the best schools to apply for based on your profile, preferences, and career goals. This decision is often better made later in the process after we have helped you to understand yourself and your motivations more clearly.
There are 2 options when it comes to your first consultation:
- Free Consultation Call – a 10 to 15-minute Q&A phone call with one of our partners.
- Initial Session: Application Strategy Lab – a 90-minute private coaching session to analyze strengths, weaknesses, objectives, and to formulate a strategic plan for applications (this includes additional charges).
- We have a 100% success rate when it comes to helping students gain admission to Top-U. Most of our clients receive an offer from one of their ‘dream schools’.
- We have coached 50+ students to gain admission offers from Harvard, Wharton, Kellogg, Chicago Booth, Columbia, MIT Sloan, INSEAD, LBS, Oxford, Cambridge, etc.
- We accept a limited number of students each year to maintain the quality of our service.
- Our team is made up of qualified professionals who have all attended elite universities in the UK and the US. Thus, we can share our own personal experiences when answering your questions about applying to Top-U, as well as what to expect from the local cultures.
- Yes, you can. The MTU team can help you via Zoom or other online meeting platforms. The service experience is comparable to the face-to-face consultations.
- It is a 10 to 15-minute phone call with one of our partners to answer your main questions.
- Agencies act on behalf of universities to source students. We are a consulting firm helping our customers with admissions process for Top-U. We can help you craft your essays/SOP, your resume and online application, as well as helping you to prepare for interviews, for Top-U.
- You should fill in the Application Strategy Lab form and e-mail your resume/transcript/test scores to us, 3-5 days before the meeting date.